Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA)


If you have business at any of the Court locations and require accommodations because of a disability, please contact the Court at Administration.  The Court requests notification in advance in order to provide certain accommodations, such as a sign language interpreter.  You will be asked to complete the Request for Accommodations by Person with Disabilities and Response form (MC-410).

ADA Coordinator

    Reneé McCanna-Crane,
    Court Executive Officer

    Phone: (530) 842-0199

Helpful Links

Superior Court of California, County of Siskiyou