Court Reporter Transcripts

Requesting Transcripts

Transcripts can be ordered by telephone, mail, or fax.

If you want to order a transcript, please follow these instructions:

In order to obtain a transcript of a proceeding or hearing, you will need to provide the following information: 

  • The name of the case,
  • the case number,
  • the date or dates of the proceeding or hearing
  • and the name of the court reporter.

You may obtain the above case information by calling the Siskiyou County Superior Court’s main directory at (530) 842-8182 and choosing the correct division that handled your case, e.g. criminal, civil, family law, etc., or you may find the case information on this website.

Once you have the date or dates of the proceeding or hearing, the case information, and the name of the court reporter, you may call the main number for the court reporter’s office at (530) 842-8335 and leave a message for the court reporter who reported the proceeding or hearing.  Make sure you leave your name, phone number, and the purpose of your call.


contact information

    Mailing Address For Court Reporter Transcripts:
    Court Reporter’s Office
    Siskiyou County Superior Court
    311 4th Street, Rm 206
    Yreka, CA  96097

    Phone:  (530) 842-8335
    Fax:  (530) 842-8138

Helpful Links

Superior Court of California, County of Siskiyou