Skip to main content
Skip to main content.

Court is accepting employment

Civil Grand Jury -

Recruitment is Open.  Application can be found here.


Public Information

Request for Quotes/Proposals

If you are an interested vendor, please check back to this page regularly. When the Court does have a Request for Proposal, all the documents will be posted here.

Case Records Request

If you need copies from your case file, please open the form, print it, then complete it and return to the address on the form. The Court will process and return your copies, provided you enclosed the fees and a self-addressed stamped envelope.


Administrative Records Request

If you want copies of documents that are not case related, please send your request in writing to Administration.

Superior Court of California
County of Siskiyou
411 Fourth Street
Yreka, CA 96097

Was this helpful?

This question is for testing whether or not you are a human visitor and to prevent automated spam submissions.