Skip to main content
Skip to main content.

Court is accepting employment

Civil Grand Jury -

Recruitment is Open.  Application can be found here.

Trial in Absentia & Collections

Please Take Note: You may ask the court at arraignment or visit the MyCitations online tool to request your ability to pay due to financial hardship.  You may schedule an appearance in court for arraignment without deposit of bail.

Additional statewide information regarding traffic self-help is available on the California Courts website.

If you fail to submit all required monies and documents to the court by the due date, you may be found guilty in absentia.  You will then have 20 days to provide proof of correction, payment in full, or request an appearance date.  If you have not taken care of the case within this time frame, it will be turned over to Financial Credit Network for collections.

If the case has been turned over to Financial Credit Network, you must contact them to determine the total due. They may be contacted at 1-800-540-9011 (from Canada: 1-559-733-7550). You may make partial payments to Financial Credit Network in any amount; however, if your driver’s license has been held at the DMV as a result of the case in question, the hold will not be lifted until you have paid Financial Credit Network in full with verified funds such as a cashier’s check, money order, or credit card.

Pay in Full

If you have been found guilty in absentia, you can pay your case in full.

Payment Plan

If your case is in collections, pay your monthly payment.

Was this helpful?

This question is for testing whether or not you are a human visitor and to prevent automated spam submissions.