Skip to main content
Skip to main content.

Civil Grand Jury -

Recruitment is Open.  Application can be found here.

Small Claims

Small Claims Cases

In most cases you may not appeal the Judge’s decision, if you are the Petitioner in the small claims matter. If you are the Respondent and you choose to appeal, this is called a trial de novo or new trial. Both parties may have an attorney to represent them in the trial de novo.

For viewing and filling out some of the most common small claims forms, visit the California Courts Small Claims Forms page.


Was this helpful?