Skip to main content
Skip to main content.

Court is accepting employment

Civil Grand Jury -

Recruitment is Open.  Application can be found here.

Court Reporter & Transcript Information

Requesting Transcripts

Transcripts can be ordered by telephone, mail, or fax.

In order to obtain a transcript of a proceeding or hearing, you will need to provide the following information:

  • The name of the case,
  • the case number,
  • the date or dates of the proceeding or hearing
  • and the name of the court reporter.

You may obtain the above case information by calling the Siskiyou County Superior Court’s main directory at (530) 842-0411 and choosing the correct division that handled your case, e.g. criminal, civil, family law, etc., or you may find the case information on this website.

Once you have the date or dates of the proceeding or hearing, the case information, and the name of the court reporter, you may call the main number for the court reporter’s office at (530) 842-0411 and leave a message for the court reporter who reported the proceeding or hearing. Make sure you leave your name, phone number, and the purpose of your call.

Was this helpful?

This question is for testing whether or not you are a human visitor and to prevent automated spam submissions.